Provide us with your business information, a few graphics and your inventory navigation needs and you can start adding your inventory to your website within 72 hours (view pre-sale questions for more information)
- Choice of design layouts from our template designs that are tailored for antique dealers
- A “content management system”. This allows you to manage and update your website from any computer, anywhere. You can view video tutorials here to see how easy it is to add inventory to your website.
- Custom inventory navigation menus that apply to your inventory.
- Placement of your logo and home page graphic to help brand your business. You must supply the graphics, or hire us unless you are going with the Premier Plan*
- Your home page, about page and a contact page (as well as your inventory navigation menu)
- Two inquiry forms to capture contact information or gather input from users.
- Custom email for individual products sent with a link to the page and the image of the item being inquired about. Email is sent to the website owner and the person inquiring.
- Training and documentation on managing your site and adding inventory.
- Telephone and online customer support for managing your website from 8 AM to 7 PM EST 7 days a week, except holiday.
|Training & Basic Support||✔||✔||✔|
|Search Engine Optimation||✘||✘||✔|
|News Letter Integration||✘||✘||✔|
Basic Plan & Standard Plan
All of the services listed above with the option to increase your service tier without penalty. The only difference between these two plans are the hosting and maintenance fees.
One time fee of 180.00 if hosting on servers other than our own for Standard Plan. Basic plan must be hosted on our servers. * There are no hosting fees if you are hosting on other servers.
A brief description of the premier services provided is below. A consultation is recommended to determine what your needs are from a website, and to identify creative solutions to address them for any custom work (50.00/hour)
One time fee of 180.00 if hosting on servers other than our own*
- Provide 6 to 10 photos and we will create a collage or slideshow for your home page.
- Search Engine Optimization – We will list your business with Google Local Business and Yahoo Local. Think “Yellow Pages”. If someone does a search for “antiques, Richmond Virginia”, your business will be more likely to show on the first page of google, over time (if your business is in Richmond Virginia). A sitemap is included that is visible to search engines, showing all of your pages, as well as newly created inventory.
- Your site will come with a highly regarded software program that accurately monitors hits, traffic sources, referrals and more. Take a look here for a more in depth understanding. We will purchase and install the software and train you to understand it. Much like Google Analytics but better. You will be able to see what “phrase” was used to find you and what town they came from.
- Integration with email marketing if you choose MailChimp, Campaign Monitor or AWeber. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
You are responsible for managing the marketing service you choose. We will integrate that service so that visitors can subscribe to your website.